I made these cookies and they did not last 24 hours (I ate majority the majority of them). They are delicious, soft and comforting. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I did.
◦ 180g – Flour
◦ 90g – Castor Sugar
◦ 90g – Brown Sugar
◦ 130g – Butter, melted and cooled
◦ 1 Egg
◦ 2 tbsp Vanilla Paste
◦ 1 tsp Salt
◦ 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
◦ 100g White Chocolate Chips
◦ 100g Pecans, roughly chopped
1. Melt the butter and set aside to cool.
2. Combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder.
3. Mix in the cooled butter, vanilla paste and egg until smooth.
4. Fold in the chopped pecans and white chocolate chips.
5. Put the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
6. Pre-heat the oven to 160°C.
7. Line 2 baking sheets with grease-proof paper.
8. Scoop ( you can use an ice-cream scoop or a tablespoon) the dough on to the prepared baking sheet. Leave at least 3 inches between cookies and 2 inches from the edges of the sheet so that they spread out evenly.
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges of the cookies begin to brown.
10. When they are completely cooled, serve your favorite ice cream or afternoon tea.