One of the quickest and most satisfying meals to make on the fly.
- 400g Pasta
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 250ml Cooking Cream from Bio Foods
- 1 Pack Chèvre Cheese from Toggs* or Brown’s* Cheese (Chèvre is cheese made from goats’ milk)
- 200g Tbsp Pepper Stuffed Pitted Olives or Regular Pitted Olives
- 1 Pinch of Black Pepper
- Salt to Taste
1. Put your preferred pasta in boiling water, add the 2 teaspoons of salt and cook until al dente (firm). I normally use spaghetti or tagliatelle.
2. In another pot, gently heat up some olive oil, add the cream and chèvre. Stir the ingredients into a sauce.
3. Put the al dente pasta into the sauce and toss together.
4. After 5 minutes add the olives, toss well and take off the heat.
5. Serve the pasta in a bowl and season with black pepper and, if required, additional salt.
Ecco! A delicious meal in minutes.